“Made in Michigan”
Held in the Oakland Center on the Campus of Oakland University
Saturday, October 21, 2017 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Presentations for Fiction, Non-Fiction, and the Business of Writing
Morning Keynote Speaker: Made in Michigan by Tom Daldin – Under the Radar Michigan Producer, Host, & Writer; and Author of The First 50
Afternoon Featured Presentation: Lamb’s Song Assignments by John Lamb – Performing Songwriter & Director of Springfed Arts (Poetry, Prose, & Memoir)
Speakers will include:
- Tom Daldin – Writer, Host, and Author
- John D. Lamb – Performing Songwriter
- Stan Williams – Filmmaker, Writer, Director
- Weam Namou – Author and Journalist
- Carrie Howland – Empire Literary Agency
- Cyle Young – Hartline Literary Agency
- Bethany Morehead – Hartline Literary Agency
- Lisa Howard – Author and Journalist
- Colleen Gleason – Author and Speaker
- Jeff Large – Teacher and Podcaster
- Jackie Headapohl – Managing Editor with Renaissance Media
- Christopher Blanker – Features Editor with the Historical Society of Michigan
Free Parking, All Day Refreshments, Morning Snacks, and Lunch are Included with Registration
Check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m. with the first session at 9:00 a.m. The last session will end by 5:00 p.m.
Please Note: All events take place in the Oakland Center of Oakland University (2200 N Squirrel Road, Rochester, MI 48309). Use parking lot 2 (P2) and walk south (opposite the pond) for the shortest distance into the Oakland Center. In addition, use parking lot 1 off Squirrel Road (P1) and walk east toward the building. The Oakland Center is positioned between the lots and the Clock Tower. Look for Bright Yellow Signs. The Oakland Center is #13 on the printable version Campus Map.